My aim is to take childhood memories and everyday experiences and harness them into a functional product like a drawer sachet or wax tart. No matter where we live or who we are, remembered smells brings us together and comfort us. Like the smell of pumpkin pie as we're gathered around the table for Thanksgiving dessert. Or the smell of fluffy white towels out of the dryer, oh to be a cat and curl up in that basket!
• I've been in business since 2000 when I perfected my art and started peddling my handmade scented wares at local craft shows.
• In 2001 that effort grew into a website and online auctions, which as a stay at home was a much better fit for my lifestyle.
• October 2011 I discovered Etsy and felt instantly at home! It’s such a personally engaging shopping venue.
• April 2015 I achieved the milestone of 1000 sales on etsy.
• Present Day "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery." - Charles Caleb Colton My products are often imitated but impossible to duplicate exactly. I don't do gimmicks. Instead I depend on my strong work ethic, the quality of materials and proprietary formulas I've developed and 15 years servicing online customers.
Visit Pebble Creek Candles outside of etsy-